Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Never say goodbye-Mario feat Nasty(OST MY GIRL)




Never say goodbye-Mario & Nasty(OST MY GIRL)

is it a new years eve party in Kazakhstan
yeah, what's going on 2006
mario and nasty, what up? with yhe brand new classic, yeah
ride with us, it's about two guys and hot girl
yeah, keep it up, keep it down, two step with me, come on!
let's do it, do it,do it like this

* one, two baby clap your hands
everybody let's go ha ha ha
I want all ladies clap again, yeah
let me hear you say what

uri danduri it's my story
to noui mami humi ne nungaui nunmuri
nowaui shiganun nomu nado giro nomu giro
tathuthan naui mamuro dora ogir biro
the ghetto noui mami kullinun dero
non gudero never say good bye, so get up

# if you go away you will see me cry
don't you let me go, baby don't you let me down
nur hamke issodo do gakabji anhun
oton uimido obnun jinbuhan sarang
don't you let me go, baby don't you let me down

## you never say goodbye handongan monghani
udukoni anja dashi sengag hejiman
momchursun obgesso ontong gude sengag
harsu bake obnun ne jashini miwo

don't you let me go, baby don't you let me down

and we the best ain't no need to stress
mario and nasty ain't no need to impress
yo! noui mamur bada naui mamun byonchi anha
hona mamtong bi chero biwo dujin anha
yo! call it a fling or a love thing
I don't care I can't handle any drama that you bring
bam kog sewo mam kog saranguro chewo
without you I'm better, no one could do it better
hello cute nasty best mc
mario right tight err night that's right

yo! I'm still in love with you hey
ne mamur jorde ihe mothan dago
I'm still in love with you, hey!
let me hear you say hey, hey, hey!
oh check it niga narur tonandago
ojig isesange noran yoja hanarago
kuth kuthi namja dapge pogihajin anha
only you ojig hana only you ijin anha
one two three four Igot the mic check

repeat #, ##

(one more time now) you never say goodbye
(come on come on) handongan monghani
(wanna ride with the homie right) udukoni anja
(wanna get right, then get high) dashi sengag hejiman (if you like me girl)
(ride with me, I'll ride with you) momchursun obgesso
(you go down on me, I'll go down on you) ontong gude sengag (yeah)
harsu bake obnun (just me and you come on)
ne jashini miwo (one more time now)
don't you let me go (say what)
baby don't you let me down (one more time now)

repeat *

sarangdo byonchi anha naui mamdo byonchi anha
naui kumur irhjin anha jorde pogin obda
ill logic real toxic switch quicker than tip tonic
heterosexual the kid's flow is incredible
sarangdo byonchi anha naui mamdo byonchi anha
naui kumur irhjin anha jorde pogin obda yeah

1 comment:

queen said...

yaboseyo!!!its a nice song!!!


i have a request,
can you visit us here in the philippines?