Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Green Day - Words I Might Have Ate



Green Day - Words I Might Have Ate

Now it seems I can't keep my
mind off you
My brain drifts back to
better days we're been through
Like sitting on blacktop of the
school grounds
The love I bitched about I
finally found


But now it's gone and I take
the blame
So there's nothing I can do but
take the pain
Why?


Now, I dwell on what you remind me of
A sweet young girl who sacrificed
her love
As for me... I am blind without


a cause
And now I realized what I have
lost


It was something real that I could have
had
Now I play the fool who's stable
soul's gone bad
Why?


Tell me the words I might have
said
That's pumping pressure deep
inside my head
Was it bad enough to be too late?
Just tell me the words I might have ate

No comments: