Sunday, October 14, 2007

Britney Spears - Give Me More

The Lyrics: (spoken)
It's Britney Bitch
I see you, And I just wanna dance with you
(giggle)

Verse 1:
Everytime they turn the lights down,
Just wanna go that extra mile for you.
You(You) got my display of affection(ah)
Feels like no one else in the room (the room)

[Bridge]:
We can get down like there's no one around
We keep on rockin, we keep on rockin'(rockin')
Cameras are flashin while we're dirty dancing
They keep watchin, keep watchin'
Feels like the the crowd was sayin

[Chorus]:
Gimme Gimme more
Gimme more
Gimme gimme more (repeat 4)

Center of attention, even when you're up against the wall
You got me in a crazy position (uh huh)
If you're on a mission (ooh)
You got my permission (ooohhh)

[Bridge]

[Chorus](repeat 4)

(spoken)
I just can't control myself (more)
They want more? Well I'll give them more (ow!)(more)

[Chorus](repeat 4)

Gimme more gimme more
Gimme more gimme more babe
I just want more

Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme (repeat 4)

DJ(spoken):
Give it to this dance, I'm comin'
The incredible Lago(more more mo-mo-mo-more)
The legendary Miss Britney Spears
Ha ha
And the unstoppable Danger
Ahh you're gonna have to remove me
Cuz I ain't going no where(more more mo-mo-mo-more)

No comments: